A technical writer and a test automation (and other automation/scripting) developer.
Originally a coder who turned into a technical writer for 20 years because COM was just too ugly for me. Never stopped coding, and am back doing it full time for test automation. I code in Java and Python; Java is for work but I like Python more.
I am still a strong writer and editor, preferring DITA for most technical writing jobs. I just don't do it full time at this moment.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '17 at 4:51
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 895 895 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 251 251 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 243 243 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- History 155 155 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →