I'm an ex-ex-rocket scientist. I briefly left the NASA fold to work at a startup filled mostly with similar ex-rocket scientists. We applied what we learned about making rockets reliably, economically, and safely move from point A to point B to all kinds of other devices that move from point A to point B. I came back to the NASA fold because, in hindsight, that was not the best time to make the jump to oil and gas (upstream).
Member for 8 years
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 9 at 2:01
Top network posts
- 219 Does Earth really have two high-tide bulges on opposite sides?
- 185 Is the butterfly effect real?
- 142 Why was carbon-12 chosen for the atomic mass unit?
- 120 Have phone scammers recorded "Yes" statements to fraudulently authorise payments?
- 119 Is Neil de Grasse Tyson's claim that the Gregorian calendar is the "most accurate calendar ever devised" true?
- 111 In the earth's crust, why is there far more uranium than gold?
- 88 How can I improve performance via a high-level approach when implementing long equations in C++
- View more network posts →