- Unix & Linux 70.3k 70.3k 1010 gold badges115115 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 776 776 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 124 What's the difference between eval and exec?
- 103 Hash symbols (#) turned into pound symbols (£) after catting a binary
- 86 What is the 6th character of the password hash on Linux, and why is it often a slash?
- 71 Why is the "ls" command showing permissions of files in a FAT32 partition?
- 70 Are Linux file edits directly saved into disk?
- 63 What is the specific reason to prefer bcrypt or PBKDF2 over SHA256-crypt in password hashes?
- 60 What is the difference between ping localhost and ping 127.0.0.1?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 25 '17