- French Language 93.5k 93.5k 55 gold badges6969 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 53k 53k 99 gold badges100100 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25.8k 25.8k 55 gold badges5454 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Super User 12.8k 12.8k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Server Fault 8.3k 8.3k 1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 419 What is the difference between /opt and /usr/local?
- 348 How to pipe stdout while keeping it on screen ? (and not to a output file)
- 341 Why does Linux use LF as the newline character?
- 156 What is the difference between SIGSTOP and SIGTSTP?
- 122 Why would you `cat /dev/null > /var/log/messages`?
- 120 Does tail read the whole file?
- 120 What does the .d stand for in directory names?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 11 '16