As a polyglot programmer, I always choose the best language or technology for the task I wish to accomplish. I'm never afraid to learn new things for a project.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 7 '11 at 19:17
- Stack Overflow 26.7k 26.7k 1313 gold badges7070 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Poker 454 454 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 382 382 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 363 363 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 600 jQuery: Get selected element tag name
- 537 How to check if a number is a power of 2
- 260 Should you choose the MONEY or DECIMAL(x,y) datatypes in SQL Server?
- 179 Exiting foreach loop in C#
- 111 C#: How do you send OK or Cancel return messages of dialogs when not using buttons?
- 84 Curious null-coalescing operator custom implicit conversion behaviour
- 70 Is using Random and OrderBy a good shuffle algorithm?
- View more network posts →