Bill the Lizard
Python, Java, Android, etc. developer living in Charlotte, NC.
My Android apps on Google Play:
- Three of a Kind - A fun, fast-paced strategy card game. Match any three symbols to win.
- Sketchboard - Sketch drawings on your mobile device.
- Serpent - An Android version of the classic mobile game Snake.
- Math Blitz! - A fast-paced flashcard game to help students practice their arithmetic skills.
- Linear Interpolator - Fill in the gaps in your data using linear interpolation.
- Kitchen Calculator - A simple unit converter for common units used in cooking and homebrewing.
If you use any of these apps, please leave me a rating and any feedback for improvement.
- Stack Overflow 341.7k 341.7k 159159 gold badges510510 silver badges800800 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 127.4k 127.4k 5757 gold badges292292 silver badges584584 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 19k 19k 55 gold badges8686 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.9k 9.9k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 3077 How do I tell if a regular file does not exist in Bash?
- 1126 How do I remove all .pyc files from a project?
- 855 What is a NullPointerException, and how do I fix it?
- 589 How do I find duplicate values in a table in Oracle?
- 574 How does changing your password every 90 days increase security?
- 533 Jon Skeet Facts
- View more network posts →
12 More evidence that we are going downhill Feb 17 '12
4 Any chance of a Programmers Community Blog? Jun 10 '11