Bill the Lizard
Python, Java, Android, etc. developer living in Charlotte, NC.
My Android apps on Google Play:
- Three of a Kind - A fun, fast-paced strategy card game. Match any three symbols to win.
- Sketchboard - Sketch drawings on your mobile device.
- Serpent - An Android version of the classic mobile game Snake.
- Math Blitz! - A fast-paced flashcard game to help students practice their arithmetic skills.
- Linear Interpolator - Fill in the gaps in your data using linear interpolation.
- Kitchen Calculator - A simple unit converter for common units used in cooking and homebrewing.
If you use any of these apps, please leave me a rating and any feedback for improvement.
- Stack Overflow 348.5k 348.5k 166166 gold badges524524 silver badges813813 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 128.3k 128.3k 5858 gold badges294294 silver badges586586 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 19.1k 19.1k 66 gold badges8787 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.9k 9.9k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8k 8k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 3207 How do I tell if a regular file does not exist in Bash?
- 1155 How do I remove all .pyc files from a project?
- 866 What is a NullPointerException, and how do I fix it?
- 603 How do I find duplicate values in a table in Oracle?
- 575 How does changing your password every 90 days increase security?
- 533 Jon Skeet Facts
- View more network posts →