- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 473 473 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 353 353 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 141 141 66 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 What's the de-facto way of reading and writing files in Rust 1.x?
- 25 As a student, how can I negotiate comfortable and appropriate sleeping arrangements with a stranger for a conference?
- 12 Should Perl scripts really have no extension?
- 5 Converting from a char to a long
- 5 How can I convert a single Character type to uppercase?
- 5 What does the "two periods" operator mean in the context of a subscript inside of square brackets?
- 5 Is it possible to use std::sort with a sort function that takes extra arguments?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
1 Is this question a good match for this site? May 16 '11