- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 483 483 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 353 353 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 141 141 66 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 185 What's the de-facto way of reading and writing files in Rust 1.x?
- 25 As a student, how can I negotiate comfortable and appropriate sleeping arrangements with a stranger for a conference?
- 13 Should Perl scripts really have no extension?
- 12 What does the "two periods" operator mean in the context of a subscript inside of square brackets?
- 8 Is it possible to use std::sort with a sort function that takes extra arguments?
- 8 How can I convert a single Character type to uppercase?
- 6 Converting from a char to a long
- View more network posts →