- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 278 278 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 228 228 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 136 136 66 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 106 106 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 103 What's the de-facto way of reading and writing files in Rust 1.x?
- 25 As a student, how can I negotiate comfortable and appropriate sleeping arrangements with a stranger for a conference?
- 10 Should Perl scripts really have no extension?
- 5 What does the "two periods" operator mean in the context of a subscript inside of square brackets?
- 5 How can I convert a single Character type to uppercase?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
1 Is this question a good match for this site? May 16 '11