- Stack Overflow 7.4k 7.4k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 623 623 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 419 419 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 245 245 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 229 229 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 174 What does Visual Studio do with a deleted pointer and why?
- 129 What does Visual Studio do with a deleted pointer and why?
- 45 How can I get the depth of a multidimensional std::vector at compile time?
- 15 Radix2 Fast Fourier Transform implemented in C++
- 11 Is there any practical application for performing a double Fourier transform? ...or an inverse Fourier transform on a time-domain input?
- 11 How can I tie an array slice to the original array so all changes that are made to one are made to both?
- 11 What exactly are "$a" and "$b" in Perl's "sort()" function?
- View more network posts →