- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 408 408 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 254 254 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 159 159 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 140 140 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 172 What does Visual Studio do with a deleted pointer and why?
- 128 What does Visual Studio do with a deleted pointer and why?
- 15 Radix2 Fast Fourier Transform implemented in C++
- 11 How can I tie an array slice to the original array so all changes that are made to one are made to both?
- 11 What exactly are "$a" and "$b" in Perl's "sort()" function?
- 10 Preventing cyclic reference memory leaks in Perl
- 10 C++ Combining Static and Dynamic Polymorphism to Create "Hyper Polymorphism"?
- View more network posts →