- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 479 479 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 151 151 11 gold badge11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 119 119 11 bronze badge
- Retrocomputing 101 101
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Disadvantages of using a nullable foreign key instead of creating an intersection table
- 15 What is the size of a socket send buffer in Windows?
- 10 WM_USER vs WM_APP
- 8 Calling WSAGetLastError() from an IOCP thread return incorrect result
- 6 Why is it possible to write() to STDIN?
- 6 How to enforce the mandatory participation constraint at the many end in a one-to-many relationship?
- 5 Why does "i586" refer to Pentium 1, and why does "i686" refer to Pentium Pro?
- View more network posts →