I identify four major domains of software engineering: architecture, engineering, constructions, and management. Each is distinct and well-defined.
I also have quantified the value of the general-purpose computer using Big-Omega notation, as well as created the means to combine the value of the Internet (also expressed in Big-Omega) with the general purpose computer. That value, I can argue, is O(n^n).
For the best info on eXtreme Programming (XP) and TDD, see the wikiwikiweb. See also "How to Code" (aka Hacking with the Tao, Zen Code) at http://github.com/theProphet/GlassBeadGame/wiki http://wiki.hackerspaces.org/User:average/Hacking_with_the_Tao.
- Academia 833 833 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Philosophy 533 533 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 513 513 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Open Data 479 479 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 296 296 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Should I approach an agency unofficially before FOIAing them?
- 17 What is the distribution for various polyhedral dice all rolled at once?
- 12 Strategies for facing an "impossible" required course for PhD
- 10 How to handle disagreement between collaborators on licensing academic code?
- 8 What is the saying in the Goonies just before they pop through into the treasure room?
- 8 What are the chances rolling 6, 6-sided dice that there will be a 6?
- 7 What are the variance and standard deviation for a standard six-sided die?
- View more network posts →