Author of Quicksands of Software Development, a book about some of the annoying and disruptive situations occurring in software development projects that make developers' jobs difficult and frustrating... with some possible solutions to fix things.
Other random thoughts:
- The (not really) Scrum Master job description (6 min read)
- Waterfall was a mistake on most software projects (7 min read)
- Think Agile? Think recycling! (3 min read)
- Product Increments. Sometimes just for show, with no pants on. (7 min read)
- The WSDL is not the SOAP web service (10 min read)
This user hasn’t posted yet.