I live in Brisbane and work full time bootstrapping my own product company around Octopus Deploy, an automated deployment tool for .NET applications.
Prior to Octopus Deploy, I worked for an investment bank in London building WPF applications, and before that I worked for Readify, an Australian .NET consulting firm, where I was lucky enough to work with some very talented people. I also worked on a number of open source projects and was an active user group presenter. I've been a Microsoft MVP for WPF since 2006.
I have a blog at paulstovell.com.
Top network posts
- 440 Handling warning for possible multiple enumeration of IEnumerable
- 215 How does shifting to microservices create a run-time problem?
- 145 NuGet for solutions with multiple projects
- 122 Using MVC HtmlHelper extensions from Razor declarative views
- 80 How can I write a unit test to determine whether an object can be garbage collected?
- 58 How can I set the default double click action in Visual Studio?
- 43 UTF-8 output from PowerShell
- View more network posts →