BS Mechanical Engr.
CS Prof (4yr)
Numerous consulting jobs.
15 yr at http://www.pharsight.com
Published book on CS & several articles
4 kids, 2 grand
P.S. The picture is a Beta-prime distribution. It shows the program speedup factors you can get if you see a problem twice in 2, 3, 4, and 5 samples.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 '17 at 2:13
- Stack Overflow 37.6k 37.6k 1111 gold badges8383 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Physics 15.3k 15.3k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 12.4k 12.4k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1419 How can I profile C++ code running on Linux?
- 93 How does differential execution work?
- 90 Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 69 What kind of bugs do "goto" statements lead to? Are there any historically significant examples?
- 69 Why do beams of light (from torches or other directed sources) not extend to infinity?
- 64 Best way to find a point on a circle closest to a given point
- View more network posts →