I was born in Prince Edward Island, Canada and have been experimenting with programming since grade five. In 2007, I graduated with first class honors from the Bachelor of Computer Science program at the University of New Brunswick, Canada.
I currently live in Plano, Texas with my wife and two daughters. I work as a software developer for Capital One.
I still pursue a handful of personal projects during lunch hours and weekends.
- Stack Overflow 44.2k 44.2k 3030 gold badges143143 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 349 349 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 429 How do I find the caller of a method using stacktrace or reflection?
- 195 How can bcrypt have built-in salts?
- 174 Java: splitting the filename into a base and extension
- 158 Java Timestamp - How can I create a Timestamp with the date 23/09/2007?
- 131 How to select into a variable in PL/SQL when the result might be null?
- 117 Java: how to import a jar file from command line
- 116 Java Preprocessor
- View more network posts →