Just a human being who is lost in life and searching for enlightenment.
Gaining Knowledge from this site is just a step forward in that direction.
Nasadiya Sukta of Rig Veda
को अद्धा वेद क इह प्र वोचत्कुत आजाता कुत इयं विसृष्टिः |
अर्वाग्देवा अस्य विसर्जनेनाथा को वेद यत आबभूव ॥६॥
इयं विसृष्टिर्यत आबभूव यदि वा दधे यदि वा न |
यो अस्याध्यक्षः परमे व्योमन्त्सो अङ्ग वेद यदि वा न वेद ॥७॥
But, after all, who knows, and who can say
Whence it all came, and how creation happened?
the Devas (minor gods) themselves are later than creation,
so who knows truly whence it has arisen?
Whence all creation had its origin,
he, whether he fashioned it or whether he did not,
he, who surveys it all from highest heaven,
he knows - or maybe even he does not know.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '17 at 4:55
Top network posts
- 55 What does body-parser do with express?
- 50 What is the difference between #include <filename> and #include "filename"?
- 39 Network-wide HTTPS: It's time
- 22 What does middleware and app.use actually mean in Expressjs?
- 16 Is Logic Empirical?
- 15 Dereferencing this pointer gives me -46, but I am not sure why
- 15 Which API allows access to Google's Dictionary information?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 12 '17