I am not a native English speaker and encourage everyone to fix any language mistakes I make.
My favorite answer:
Class Scheduling to Boolean satisfiability [Polynomial-time reduction]
Member for 10 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 '15 at 8:11
- Stack Overflow 167.4k 167.4k 2424 gold badges214214 silver badges316316 bronze badges
- Computer Science 313 313 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 276 276 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Code Review 256 256 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- History 183 183 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 4017 How can I pair socks from a pile efficiently?
- 854 Convert Set to List without creating new List
- 351 What exactly does big Ө notation represent?
- 209 Why doesn't Dijkstra's algorithm work for negative weight edges?
- 169 Static Classes In Java
- 162 Hash table runtime complexity (insert, search and delete)
- 96 Iterative DFS vs Recursive DFS and different elements order
- View more network posts →