Long time Smalltalk coder, Linux user, after-work spam fighter, bass player... Interested in things as diverse as bitcoin, embedded systems, microkernels, & lots more.
- Software Engineering 9.2k 9.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Project Management 857 857 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 749 749 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 564 564 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 How to design a REST API that can "prompt" the client about long-running operations?
- 58 Is it possible for a program to get number of spaces between command line arguments in POSIX?
- 57 How do I mitigate a scenario where a user goes to pay, but the price is changed mid-request?
- 41 Any technical reason not to use my own HTTP response code TEXT if I develop both server & Client?
- 14 In what configuration file format do regular expressions not need escaping?
- 13 Is there a way to speed up a big switch statement?
- 13 Implementation of quantities and units in a recipe manager
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.