Long time Smalltalk coder, Linux user, after-work spam fighter, bass player... Interested in things as diverse as bitcoin, embedded systems, microkernels, & lots more.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 at 17:56
- Software Engineering 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 662 662 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 554 554 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Project Management 362 362 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Is it possible for a program to get number of spaces between command line arguments in POSIX?
- 56 How do I mitigate a scenario where a user goes to pay, but the price is changed mid-request?
- 40 Any technical reason not to use my own HTTP response code TEXT if I develop both server & Client?
- 11 Determine the application client is using to connect
- 10 Should I over deliver ahead of schedule
- 9 What is a good way to support multiple units (metric and imperial) for a legacy system which supports one only
- 9 Is there a way to speed up a big switch statement?
- View more network posts →