Long time Smalltalk coder, Linux user, after-work spam fighter, bass player... Interested in things as diverse as bitcoin, embedded systems, microkernels, & lots more.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
13 profile views
Last seen 5 hours ago
- Software Engineering 8k 8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Project Management 727 727 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 712 712 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 564 564 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 How to design a REST API that can "prompt" the client about long-running operations?
- 58 Is it possible for a program to get number of spaces between command line arguments in POSIX?
- 57 How do I mitigate a scenario where a user goes to pay, but the price is changed mid-request?
- 41 Any technical reason not to use my own HTTP response code TEXT if I develop both server & Client?
- 13 Is there a way to speed up a big switch statement?
- 13 Implementation of quantities and units in a recipe manager
- 11 Determine the application client is using to connect
- View more network posts →