Bill Wilder is a hands-on developer, architect, consultant, trainer, speaker, writer, and community leader focused on helping companies and individuals succeed with the cloud using the Windows Azure Platform. Bill began working with Windows Azure when it was unveiled at the Microsoft PDC in 2008 and subsequently founded Boston Azure, the first/oldest Windows Azure user group in the world in October 2009. Bill is recognized by Microsoft as a Windows Azure MVP and is the author of the book Cloud Architecture Patterns, published by O’Reilly in September 2012. Bill can be found blogging at blog.codingoutloud.com and on Twitter at @codingoutloud. You can also check out the Boston Azure cloud user group at www.bostonazure.org and @bostonazure. If you are interested in Windows Azure consulting services for architecture, development, training, or other expertise, Bill consults through his company Development Partners Software.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 '17 at 2:53
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 1717 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 696 696 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 440 440 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 176 176 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- User Experience 161 161 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 "The parameter is incorrect." error using netsh http add sslcert
- 19 Where to deploy a WebApi at Windows Azure: as Website or as Cloud Service?
- 14 Shared drive between Azure Virtual Machines
- 14 What language is the CLR written in?
- 8 XML file encoding format "utf-8" VS "UTF-8"?
- 8 Best practice/Patterns for two way data synchronisation
- View more network posts →