Programming language omnivore: Java, Ruby, Python, C, C++, Perl, Erlang, Shell-script, CMake. Has worked a lot with different build systems, GUI construction tools, release engineering, portable programming. I try to live by the Ten Commandments of Ego-less Programming.
- Stack Overflow 57.3k 57.3k 1515 gold badges124124 silver badges186186 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 55 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 453 453 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Arqade 363 363 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 405 What is the LD_PRELOAD trick?
- 300 How to prevent a background process from being stopped after closing SSH client in Linux
- 253 Using the scrollwheel in GNU screen
- 198 Displaying build times in Visual Studio?
- 144 Can Java 8 code be compiled to run on Java 7 JVM?
- 142 What is an application binary interface (ABI)?
- 125 SVN Error - Not a working copy
- View more network posts →