Love: coding, music, synths, woodworking, flags, cooking, baking and photography. Hate: TV, soccer, politics, religion, drugs.
Working with computers since the 80s
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 2 '16 at 14:58
- Seasoned Advice 983 983 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 680 680 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 501 501 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 475 475 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- User Experience 460 460 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 If I travelled in time to 1979... would my smartphone's gps still work?
- 39 How did the SysRq key get onto modern keyboards if it's rarely used?
- 28 Can I separate garlic into cloves for storage?
- 12 Using flags vs. three-letter codes for countries
- 11 What is early harvest olive oil?
- 9 Why do the Spanish government not organize a national referendum for Catalonia independence?
- 6 What's the origin of words ending in the letter "j"?
- View more network posts →