- Personal Portfolio: http://www.martinerlic.com/
- GitHub: https://github.com/seloslav
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martin-erlic/
Hey! My name is Martin. I am an experienced Software Engineer and Product Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. I am currently located in Victoria, BC.
I love bringing products to life, from napkin sketch to working prototype and beyond. While I enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, I have extensive experience building and shipping my own products to the Google PlayStore and Apple App Store from the ground up.
Want to build something great? Feel free to get in touch. I am interested in partnering with startups and small businesses to help them create lightning fast, strategic web and app solutions to help them grow.
- Skilled in Cloud Software, Databases, API Integrations, Web & Mobile Applications and UI Design.
- Web, Android and iOS applications
- ReactJS, React-Native, Blazor, MongoDB, CosmosDB, Entity Framework, Realm, Parse-Server
- Strong engineering and business development professional with a Bachelor of Arts - BA focused in Economics from University of Victoria.
Top network posts
- 34 Install-Module : The term 'Install-Module' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- 29 Operator == cannot be applied to 'Long' and 'Int' in Kotlin
- 10 Failed to set up SDK: Error:Module 'app': platform 'Google Inc.:Google APIs:21' not found
- 9 Attach TextView to RecyclerView
- 7 Requesting Camera permission with Android SDK 23
- 7 Butterknife 8.4.0 - Plugin with id 'android-apt' not found
- 6 All com.google.android.gms libraries must use the exact same version specification?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 13 '17