Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 12.2k 12.2k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 295 295 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Super User 233 233 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 225 225 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 Change the default editor for files opened in the terminal? (e.g. set it to TextEdit/Coda/Textmate)
- 109 difference between scope and namespace of ruby-on-rails 3 routing
- 54 Using ediff as git mergetool
- 50 Is it possible to override git command by git alias?
- 33 Are there any limits on length of string in mysql?
- 31 What are the differences between using pure C with a C compiler and the "C part" of a C++ compiler?
- 28 In Rails 3, how can I skip validation of the password field when I'm not attempting to update the password?
- View more network posts →