Hi, I am Martin Ueding, a physicist (M.Sc.), PhD student and programmer. My areas of interest are theoretical physics and numerical methods, I currently write my PhD thesis in lattice QCD.
Then I am also a self-taught programmer with great interest in C++11 and beyond, Python and a couple related things like build systems and version control. At work I use C++ and R as well as some Python.
- Physics 6.8k 6.8k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.2k 4.2k 1010 gold badges4343 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 196 Is a matrix multiplied with its transpose something special?
- 114 What is the difference between `ssh -Y` (trusted X11 forwarding) and `ssh -X` (untrusted X11 forwarding)?
- 113 Inline code highlighting in reStructuredText
- 113 Will helium in the tires of a bike make it lighter?
- 84 If I can see someone's eyes, can they see mine?
- 55 What characters are safe in cross-platform file names for Linux, Windows and OS-X
- 50 How do I clear everything (data, viruses) from a thumbdrive?
- View more network posts →