Hi, I am Martin Ueding, a physicist (M.Sc.), PhD student and programmer. My areas of interest are theoretical physics and numerical methods, I currently write my PhD thesis in lattice QCD.
Then I am also a self-taught programmer with great interest in C++11 and beyond, Python and a couple related things like build systems and version control. At work I use C++ and R as well as some Python.
- Physics 7.8k 7.8k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 7.3k 7.3k 1010 gold badges4646 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 225 Is a matrix multiplied with its transpose something special?
- 130 Inline code highlighting in reStructuredText
- 128 What is the difference between `ssh -Y` (trusted X11 forwarding) and `ssh -X` (untrusted X11 forwarding)?
- 113 Will helium in the tires of a bike make it lighter?
- 84 If I can see someone's eyes, can they see mine?
- 71 What characters are safe in cross-platform file names for Linux, Windows and OS-X
- 54 How do I clear everything (data, viruses) from a thumbdrive?
- View more network posts →