Director of Engineering at https://www.dealerinspire.com
- When something isn't working, first check firewall and cache before pulling your hair out.
- "It's easy once you know what to look for and where to look." -Jeff Walton
- "Finding bugs is almost as much fun as writing them." -John Gauch
- "There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things." -Phil Karlton
- "Hard work is waste, always use copy-paste." -Vinit Varghese
- "Also note that it is your responsibility to die() if necessary." -PHP docs
- Stack Overflow 28.2k 28.2k 1414 gold badges9595 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 647 647 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 589 589 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 429 429 22 gold badges55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 414 How to markdown nested list items in Bitbucket?
- 246 How to markdown nested list items in Bitbucket?
- 98 How to hide .env passwords in Laravel whoops output?
- 68 How is the keyword 'finally' meant to be used in PHP?
- 67 How to hide .env passwords in Laravel whoops output?
- 66 How to reload/refresh model from database in Laravel?
- 65 How to get deleted files back with git pull?
- View more network posts →