I'm a geek, a role-player and a biker.
I work for Diamond Light Source, developing open source scientific software for the UK national synchrotron facility. In the past I have worked in the robotics, mechatronics and laser micro-machining industries.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 2 months
18 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 10:34
Top network posts
- 240 Why is 80 characters the 'standard' limit for code width?
- 111 How can I run the Pi on Solar Power?
- 103 Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 90 What other hidden or inobvious RSS feeds are available on Stack Exchange and its sites?
- 87 Real differences between "java -server" and "java -client"?
- 85 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 78 How can I extend the life of my SD card?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
10 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 8 '13
9 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 8 '13
3 Are “what did <person> mean” questions on topic? Dec 5 '11
2 Why are people still mass upvoting non-answers? Apr 16 '11