I'm a self-taught developer living in the Tampa Bay area who has mainly spent his career as the one-man "IT Guy" so I have a broader knowledge of business and software than the average developer. My primary language is C# but I also have dabbled in Ruby and Python. Currently working at a good company doing C# and SQL work with a little extras here and there. I pride myself on software craftsmanship and am a big proponent of the SOLID principles and good software design. My ultimate goal is to advance to a leadership role where I can focus on quality and delivering results that solve problems, empower users to be more efficient, and remain stable and easy to expand on later.
- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 2424 gold badges9494 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 15.5k 15.5k 99 gold badges5353 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- The Workplace 877 877 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 845 845 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 299 299 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 490 Should you choose the MONEY or DECIMAL(x,y) datatypes in SQL Server?
- 150 WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT followed by CHECK CONSTRAINT vs. ADD CONSTRAINT
- 138 What is the difference between the Data Mapper, Table Data Gateway (Gateway), Data Access Object (DAO) and Repository patterns?
- 80 What should take precedence: YAGNI or Good Design?
- 75 Is there a point to including a "change log" in every code file when you are using version control?
- 61 Does being on salary only benefit the employer?
- 59 Should you enforce constraints at the database level as well as the application level?
- View more network posts →