I'm a self-taught developer living in the Tampa Bay area who has mainly spent his career as the one-man "IT Guy" so I have a broader knowledge of business and software than the average developer. My primary language is C# but I also have dabbled in Ruby and Python. Currently working at a good company doing C# and SQL work with a little extras here and there. I pride myself on software craftsmanship and am a big proponent of the SOLID principles and good software design. My ultimate goal is to advance to a leadership role where I can focus on quality and delivering results that solve problems, empower users to be more efficient, and remain stable and easy to expand on later.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
37 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 '16 at 17:36
- Stack Overflow 17.4k 17.4k 2424 gold badges9191 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 15.3k 15.3k 99 gold badges5252 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- The Workplace 867 867 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 825 825 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 299 299 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 459 Should you choose the MONEY or DECIMAL(x,y) datatypes in SQL Server?
- 138 WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT followed by CHECK CONSTRAINT vs. ADD CONSTRAINT
- 134 What is the difference between the Data Mapper, Table Data Gateway (Gateway), Data Access Object (DAO) and Repository patterns?
- 80 What should take precedence: YAGNI or Good Design?
- 75 Is there a point to including a "change log" in every code file when you are using version control?
- 60 Does being on salary only benefit the employer?
- 52 Should you enforce constraints at the database level as well as the application level?
- View more network posts →