I'm a self-taught developer living in the Tampa Bay area who has mainly spent his career as the one-man "IT Guy" so I have a broader knowledge of business and software than the average developer. My primary language is C# but I also have dabbled in Ruby and Python. Currently working at a good company doing C# and SQL work with a little extras here and there. I pride myself on software craftsmanship and am a big proponent of the SOLID principles and good software design. My ultimate goal is to advance to a leadership role where I can focus on quality and delivering results that solve problems, empower users to be more efficient, and remain stable and easy to expand on later.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
37 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 '16 at 17:36
- Stack Overflow 16.8k 16.8k 2323 gold badges9090 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 15.2k 15.2k 99 gold badges5050 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- The Workplace 857 857 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 785 785 44 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 299 299 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 437 Should you choose the MONEY or DECIMAL(x,y) datatypes in SQL Server?
- 131 What is the difference between the Data Mapper, Table Data Gateway (Gateway), Data Access Object (DAO) and Repository patterns?
- 129 WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT followed by CHECK CONSTRAINT vs. ADD CONSTRAINT
- 76 What should take precedence: YAGNI or Good Design?
- 75 Is there a point to including a "change log" in every code file when you are using version control?
- 59 Does being on salary only benefit the employer?
- 50 Is it "normal" for people to not work?
- View more network posts →