I'm a self-taught developer living in the Tampa Bay area who has mainly spent his career as the one-man "IT Guy" so I have a broader knowledge of business and software than the average developer. My primary language is C# but I also have dabbled in Ruby and Python. Currently working at a good company doing C# and SQL work with a little extras here and there. I pride myself on software craftsmanship and am a big proponent of the SOLID principles and good software design. My ultimate goal is to advance to a leadership role where I can focus on quality and delivering results that solve problems, empower users to be more efficient, and remain stable and easy to expand on later.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
36 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 '16 at 17:36
- Software Engineering 12.9k 12.9k 99 gold badges5050 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 2323 gold badges8787 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- The Workplace 527 527 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 420 420 44 gold badges1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 199 199 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 396 Should you choose the MONEY or DECIMAL(x,y) datatypes in SQL Server?
- 130 What is the difference between the Data Mapper, Table Data Gateway (Gateway), Data Access Object (DAO) and Repository patterns?
- 118 WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT followed by CHECK CONSTRAINT vs. ADD CONSTRAINT
- 76 What should take precedence: YAGNI or Good Design?
- 75 Is there a point to including a "change log" in every code file when you are using version control?
- 56 Does being on salary only benefit the employer?
- 50 Is it "normal" for people to not work?
- View more network posts →