By day, an enthusiastic Java EE developer. Strongly focused on architecture and integrations. Always willing to learn new things or literally anything that helps me to develop my career as a software engineer. I don't care too much about titles or roles. I'm not a guru or rock-star developer. I'm not in SE for reputation. I'm here for learning and self-development.
By night and out of work... Sportsman, avid reader, Sci-Fi and Fantasy lover.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
14 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 '20 at 14:43
Top network posts
- 74 What is a proper way to do a complex RESTful search method?
- 35 Microservices: Handling eventual consistency
- 24 How to avoid rewriting parts of an application
- 22 Dependency injection: should I use a framework?
- 20 Where to place an API key: a custom HTTP header VS the Authorization header with a custom scheme
- 19 Folder-by-type or Folder-by-feature
- 18 Ways to share DTO across microservices?
- View more network posts →