By day, an enthusiastic Java EE developer. Strongly focused on architecture and integrations. Allways willing to learn new things or literally anything that helps me to develop my career as software engineer. I don't care too much about titles or roles.
I'm not a guru or rock-star developer. I'm not in SE for reputation. I'm here for learning and self-development.
By night and out of work... Sportsman, avid reader, Sci-Fi and Fantasy lover.
Member for 4 years
11 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 '19 at 9:45
Top network posts
- 62 What is a proper way to do a complex RESTful search method?
- 29 Microservices: Handling eventual consistency
- 22 How to avoid rewriting parts of an application
- 19 Dependency injection: should I use a framework?
- 17 Folder-by-type or Folder-by-feature
- 16 Where to place an API key: a custom HTTP header VS the Authorization header with a custom scheme
- 12 Ways to share DTO across microservices?
- View more network posts →