Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
6 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '18 at 22:54
- Stack Overflow 14.3k 14.3k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 12.8k 12.8k 3939 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 2.6k 2.6k 1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- The Workplace 621 621 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Code Review 266 266 11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 154 Difference between sh and bash
- 75 If your unit test code "smells" does it really matter?
- 60 Multi-Line Comments in Ruby?
- 47 Why almost no webpages hash passwords in the client before submitting (and hashing them again on the server), as to "protect" against password reuse?
- 45 Is having a `(a -> b) -> b` equivalent to having an `a`?
- 45 Difference between 'return' and 'pure'
- 41 Are there any problems with implementing custom HTTP methods?
- View more network posts →