Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '18 at 22:54
- Stack Overflow 13.2k 13.2k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 12.7k 12.7k 3838 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- The Workplace 621 621 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Code Review 266 266 11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 Difference between sh and bash
- 75 If your unit test code "smells" does it really matter?
- 54 Multi-Line Comments in Ruby?
- 46 Why almost no webpages hash passwords in the client before submitting (and hashing them again on the server), as to "protect" against password reuse?
- 44 Is having a `(a -> b) -> b` equivalent to having an `a`?
- 41 Are there any problems with implementing custom HTTP methods?
- 39 can phantomjs work with node.js?
- View more network posts →