Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years
5 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '18 at 22:54
Top Network Posts
- 106 Difference between sh and bash
- 72 If your unit test code "smells" does it really matter?
- 54 Multi-Line Comments in Ruby?
- 46 Why almost no webpages hash passwords in the client before submitting (and hashing them again on the server), as to "protect" against password reuse?
- 44 Is having a `(a -> b) -> b` equivalent to having an `a`?
- 40 Are there any problems with implementing custom HTTP methods?
- 39 can phantomjs work with node.js?
- View more network posts →