- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 44 gold badges1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 742 742 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Chemistry 197 197 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 209 Is it good practice to always have an autoincrement integer primary key?
- 46 Do you generally send objects or their member variables into functions?
- 34 Quicker way to get all unique values of a column in VBA?
- 19 What does & mean exactly in output redirection?
- 12 Best practices for using public, protected, private?
- 11 Why can't we just say 1 instead of "unity"?
- 10 Meaning of "polynomially larger"
- View more network posts →