- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 839 839 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 402 402 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 142 142 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 189 Is it good practice to always have an autoincrement integer primary key?
- 29 Do you generally send objects or their member variables into functions?
- 18 Quicker way to get all unique values of a column in VBA?
- 15 What does & mean exactly in output redirection?
- 12 Best practices for using public, protected, private?
- 8 Why can't we just say 1 instead of "unity"?
- 8 Meaning of "polynomially larger"
- View more network posts →