- Software Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 782 782 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Chemistry 197 197 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 219 Is it good practice to always have an autoincrement integer primary key?
- 53 Do you generally send objects or their member variables into functions?
- 35 Quicker way to get all unique values of a column in VBA?
- 20 What does & mean exactly in output redirection?
- 14 Best practices for using public, protected, private?
- 11 Why can't we just say 1 instead of "unity"?
- 11 Meaning of "polynomially larger"
- View more network posts →