You have found just another badly disguised cat trying to make a paw-print or two in this world.
I have a couple of degrees in engineering.
Math, languages, and discovering music and art are some of my favorite hobbies.
This I can only guarantee - somewhere I'm not supposed to be.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 at 9:57
- Mathematics 16.6k 16.6k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- The Workplace 481 481 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 423 423 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 359 359 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 308 308 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 Why do bell curves appear everywhere?
- 56 Proving that the sum of any two sides of the triangle is greater than the third side
- 41 Conjectures (or intuitions) that turned out wrong in an interesting or useful way
- 39 Function which creates the sequence 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, ...
- 29 Buying hotel breakfast without having a room?
- 23 How can I mathematically split up a 3 digit number?
- 20 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.