I am a cat trying to make a paw-print or two in this world.
Discovery and learning of mathematics, music, art and languages is mostly what my life is about.
This I can only guarantee - somewhere I'm not supposed to be.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 '19 at 9:57
- Mathematics 21.1k 21.1k 88 gold badges2727 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- The Workplace 471 471 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Travel 432 432 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 423 423 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 414 414 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Why do bell curves appear everywhere?
- 57 Proving that the sum of any two sides of the triangle is greater than the third side
- 41 Conjectures (or intuitions) that turned out wrong in an interesting or useful way
- 39 Function which creates the sequence 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, ...
- 29 Buying hotel breakfast without having a room?
- 23 How can I mathematically split up a 3 digit number?
- 21 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 26 '19