I am a cat trying to make a paw-print or two in this world.
Discovery and learning of mathematics, music, art and languages is mostly what my life is about.
You can now support this cat's creative pursuits.
This I can only guarantee - somewhere I'm not supposed to be.
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 '19 at 9:57
- Mathematics 20.6k 20.6k 88 gold badges2424 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- The Workplace 481 481 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Travel 432 432 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 423 423 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 414 414 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 Why do bell curves appear everywhere?
- 57 Proving that the sum of any two sides of the triangle is greater than the third side
- 41 Conjectures (or intuitions) that turned out wrong in an interesting or useful way
- 39 Function which creates the sequence 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, ...
- 29 Buying hotel breakfast without having a room?
- 23 How can I mathematically split up a 3 digit number?
- 21 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 26 '19