“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 9 years
5 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
- Stack Overflow 177.7k 177.7k 3232 gold badges347347 silver badges362362 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 43.2k 43.2k 99 gold badges134134 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.8k 18.8k 99 gold badges6767 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 8.7k 8.7k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 735 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 412 Compress a folder with tar?
- 304 Command Prompt - How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 284 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 264 How does the C code that prints from 1 to 1000 without loops or conditional statements work?
- 256 How to process each line received as a result of grep command
- 254 Determine direct shared object dependencies of a Linux binary?
- View more network posts →