“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 at 18:32
- Stack Overflow 180.3k 180.3k 3333 gold badges351351 silver badges366366 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 43.9k 43.9k 99 gold badges136136 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.8k 18.8k 99 gold badges6767 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 8.9k 8.9k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 752 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 422 Compress a folder with tar?
- 317 Command Prompt - How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 287 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 268 How to process each line received as a result of grep command
- 264 How does the C code that prints from 1 to 1000 without loops or conditional statements work?
- 262 How can I send stdout to multiple commands?
- View more network posts →