- Japanese Language 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 471 471 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 341 341 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Information Security 269 269 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 What do you call a person who keeps talking about art; studies art, criticizes art, and thinks he'd be amazing with it. But he doesn't practice it
- 37 Is there a directory equivalent of /dev/null in Linux?
- 16 Why is it called cross-site scripting? (XSS)
- 15 O(N) vs O(N * N) for Word Frequency Algorithm
- 14 How to parse ～なくたって?
- 14 What does volitional form + っと mean?
- 13 Is the shell ksh93 dead?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 7 '16