- Software Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 944 944 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 617 617 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 561 561 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Aviation 397 397 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 Is it bad practice to use a C++ compiler just for function overloading?
- 24 Is it okay for a class to use its own public method?
- 20 Verb for pressing upper and lower lips together?
- 17 Is there a term for unimplemented code that was written for someone else to fill in?
- 13 Are C strings always null terminated, or does it depend on the platform?
- 10 Using Interfaces for Loosely Coupled Code
- 9 Have the unit test "using" the project, or just have same namespace?
- View more network posts →