Software developer with a degree in CS, focused on (Embedded) Linux and Qt with 15+ years of professional experience.
Considers software development to be a craft and tries to act on it. Read more on Wikipedia: English, Deutsch. Learn why it can't and shouldn't be compared to other engineering disciplines.
Likes to go outdoors after hours.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '18 at 12:15
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 840 840 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 713 713 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 297 297 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 39 Getting a CMake Error: Cannot specify link libraries for target which is not built by the project
- 26 Why does wc <<<"$string" show a one-byte-longer length than printf %s "$string" | wc?
- 16 Using git, how do I ignore a file in one branch but have it committed in another branch?
- 12 How can I prevent header hell?
- 11 Ensure unsafe code is not used accidentally
- 11 Bash program not executed if redirection would fail
- 9 Variable name same as function name giving compiler error... Why?
- View more network posts →