Software developer with a degree in CS, focused on (Embedded) Linux and Qt with 15+ years of professional experience.
Considers software development to be a craft and tries to act on it. Read more on Wikipedia: English, Deutsch. Learn why it can't and shouldn't be compared to other engineering disciplines.
Likes to go outdoors after hours.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '18 at 12:15
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 734 734 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 327 327 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 58 Getting a CMake Error: Cannot specify link libraries for target which is not built by the project
- 26 Why does wc <<<"$string" show a one-byte-longer length than printf %s "$string" | wc?
- 20 Using git, how do I ignore a file in one branch but have it committed in another branch?
- 13 How to see thread name in htop?
- 12 How can I prevent header hell?
- 11 Variable name same as function name giving compiler error... Why?
- 11 Bash program not executed if redirection would fail
- View more network posts →