Don Thermidor_Lobster Mobster
Here to help whomever I can. Jack of all trades, been from the mop to the top.
I have experience in the following industries.
- Graphics arts
- News/print media
- Help Desk
- Non Profit
I have held the following jobs
- Food Safety specialist
- Sign Designer
- Project manager
- Systems architect
I can give special help to those needing to learn about and find resources for:
- Autism support
- Support for the deaf/hearing impaired
- Workers with learning disabilities
- Workers with physical disabilities
- Advice on Unions
- Navigating the American Disabilities Act
- Finding resources to combat discrimination.
- LGBT resources
- Coming back to work after a prolonged absence
- Rebuilding your career after a misstep
Overpaid the tuition at the school of hard knocks.
When you've been to hell and back, it's easy to find the way.
- Born blue
- Born half deaf
- Have LDs
- Didn't have $$ for college
- Worked as a laborer slept four hours a night for two years balancing school and work
- Lost everything
- Rebuilt myself from homelessness.
Still called "privileged"
A bit of an autism/disabled rights activist, but NOT politically correct.
Results matter, all else is posturing and wishful thinking
managed to squeeze several lives into one.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
17 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '17 at 13:26
- The Workplace 114.2k 114.2k 8383 gold badges318318 silver badges444444 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 6.8k 6.8k 1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4k 4k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Pets 321 321 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 216 216 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 720 Criticized for doing my job too well
- 692 Coworker keeps threatening to tattle on me for "time theft"
- 439 How do I deal with an autistic employee who criticizes teammates publicly and doesn't understand the harm in doing so?
- 395 How to handle being asked to automate jobs as a temp worker
- 374 Coworker is easily and often offended and doesn't want us to mention offensive topics like facial hair
- 346 My boss gave me an end date for my job- but he wants a very complex project done before then
- 325 Should I include controversial achievements in my resume?
- View more network posts →