It always goes like this, "Teach yourself X in 24 Hours" -> "The Definitive Guide to X" -> "Advanced Topics in X" -> "The Art of Computer Programming" -> "How to Overcome Fears, Build Self-Esteem and Succeed in Life"
周而复始的过程,悲催的程序猿：X 语言入门 -> X 语言实践应用 -> X 语言高阶编程 -> 编程之美 -> 编程之道 -> 腰间盘突出康复指南
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 27 '19 at 11:54
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.9k 2.9k 55 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Different 375 375 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 311 311 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 219 How do I prevent Scrum from turning great developers into average developers?
- 69 How can I manage my team to maintain a reasonable productivity when my employer doesn't treat employees well?
- 65 How can I argue against the idea of working overtime to fix bugs (constantly)?
- 46 Some candidate showed up an hour before the interview
- 45 "Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established", node 10
- 43 Can layoffs have a positive effect for a business due to the remaining employees thinking "If I don't work harder, I may be the next"?
- 39 <PBXResourcesBuildPhase UUID=..> attempted to initialize an object with an unknown UUID
- View more network posts →