- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- The Workplace 554 554 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 166 166 11 bronze badge
- Database Administrators 153 153 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 147 new types may not be defined in a return type - C++
- 109 Can commented-out code be valuable documentation?
- 100 What's the difference between the message passing and shared memory concurrency models?
- 62 What is the use of marker interfaces in Java?
- 45 How should I deal with an employee who has slept with my wife?
- 42 Is there a way to get a list of innerclasses in C#?
- 34 When to use Literal vs LiteralControl?
- View more network posts →