- Stack Overflow 12.2k 12.2k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- The Workplace 564 564 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 176 176 11 bronze badge
- Database Administrators 153 153 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 new types may not be defined in a return type - C++
- 109 Can commented-out code be valuable documentation?
- 108 What's the difference between the message passing and shared memory concurrency models?
- 62 What is the use of marker interfaces in Java?
- 47 How should I deal with an employee who has slept with my wife?
- 44 Is there a way to get a list of innerclasses in C#?
- 35 What does List<?> mean in java generics?
- View more network posts →