- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.3k 5.3k 88 gold badges2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 175 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 126 Why do Internet forums tend to prohibit responding to inactive threads?
- 102 How to explain to traditional people why they should upgrade their old Windows XP device?
- 97 Did eight Jesuit priests survive the nuking of Hiroshima without serious injury?
- 79 Why should 'boneheaded' exceptions not be caught, especially in server code?
- 64 Are most Linux systems that allow non-root users to execute code straightforwardly rootable?
- 60 How hard should I try to prevent a user from XSSing themselves?
- View more network posts →