I like to discuss many things, such as philosophy, maths, science, religion, and the oxford comma. I'm a software developer by trade, with primarily interests in testing and cleanliness.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 5 '18 at 9:25
Top network posts
- 10 Dependency Inversion expands the API, results in unnecessary tests
- 10 A democracy where a set of people rule over others instead of themselves
- 7 I need to be able to adapt my type to theirs, and theirs to mine
- 5 Haskell, Generic method of creating Html forms
- 5 Is it bad practice, if I have to fake something that is not relevant to my test?
- 5 How to notify a repository about persistence changes
- 5 Has any language enforced Command–query separation?
- View more network posts →