The best thing about being a statistician is that you get to play in everyone's backyard.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 '19 at 22:49
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 1313 gold badges4444 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Arqade 2k 2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 147 Our teacher is encouraging us to use cracked software
- 141 Is $\pi^2 \approx g$ a coincidence?
- 128 Is it possible to hit a mine on first click?
- 80 Is this how the + operator is implemented in C?
- 62 Why do mobile devices force user to type password after reboot?
- 49 Why are nice picture/gif/video about foo called "foo-porn"?
- 37 ValueError: Missing staticfiles manifest entry for 'favicon.ico'
- View more network posts →