Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 '16 at 0:34
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 687 687 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 Using \colon or : in formulas?
- 66 Class with too many parameters: better design strategy?
- 50 Most Pythonic way to provide global configuration variables in config.py?
- 50 Why bother with the dual problem when fitting SVM?
- 40 Why bother with the dual problem when fitting SVM?
- 28 Why is minimizing the nuclear norm of a matrix a good surrogate for minimizing the rank?
- 27 Create PostgreSQL ROLE (user) if it doesn't exist
- View more network posts →