Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 '16 at 0:34
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.3k 2.3k 1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 736 736 33 gold badges77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 537 537 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 107 Using \colon or : in formulas?
- 65 Class with too many parameters: better design strategy?
- 50 Most Pythonic way to provide global configuration variables in config.py?
- 48 Why bother with the dual problem when fitting SVM?
- 38 Why bother with the dual problem when fitting SVM?
- 27 Why is minimizing the nuclear norm of a matrix a good surrogate for minimizing the rank?
- View more network posts →