Software Engineer based in The Netherlands.
I like (Functional) Programming and generally I enjoy writing code in pragmatic languages, without being dogmatic about them. My principle is that the right tool should be used for the right job.
- Software Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.5k 2.5k 1717 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 347 347 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 173 173 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why doesn't my global .gitignore file ignore?
- 94 Are there any design patterns that are unnecessary in dynamic languages like Python?
- 75 What is the need for `fakeroot` command in linux
- 37 How can I get distribution name and version number in a simple shell script?
- 23 Can I change root password by sudo, without su?
- 21 How to colorize output of git?
- 18 What is the point of the 'operator' user?
- View more network posts →