Software Engineer based in The Netherlands.
I like (Functional) Programming and generally I enjoy writing code in pragmatic languages, without being dogmatic about them. My principle is that the right tool should be used for the right job.
- Software Engineering 3k 3k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.4k 2.4k 1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 232 232 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 149 149 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 Why doesn't my global .gitignore file ignore?
- 91 Are there any design patterns that are unnecessary in dynamic languages like Python?
- 67 What is the need for `fakeroot` command in linux
- 36 How can I get distribution name and version number in a simple shell script?
- 21 Can I change root password by sudo, without su?
- 19 How to colorize output of git?
- 16 Why is C++ still "hybrid"
- View more network posts →