Computer Scientist, Cognitive Scientist, Philosophy of Mind, Painter, Poet, Biker and Judoka (that I remember)
I just created a nice clone (fork actually) of the Urban Muller language, called BrainForce (now I can keep my job as professor and still uses the language to teach Turing Machines and nice properties). Still don't have a website for it, but I can mail you if you want. All source code available. Translate BF to C.
The release is at your disposal here. Lots of options to generate different code for various situations.
- Stack Overflow 8.3k 8.3k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 586 586 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 410 410 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 272 272 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 268 How to change past commit to include a missed file?
- 96 How to compile LEX/YACC files on Windows?
- 82 Using vim to force edit a file when you opened without permissions
- 51 How do I embed source code or HTML in Open Office Org Presentations without using screenshots?
- 42 How to disassemble the main function of a stripped application?
- 34 How can I convert spaces to tabs in Vim or Linux?
- 27 Creating a string list and an enum list from a C++ macro
- View more network posts →