Developer for over 30 years (I started counting when I was doing MSX BASIC on a home computer), mostly in a Microsoft Windows environment. I still remember a little VB, C++, database modeling and quite a bit of Delphi. Since the millennium change I have been focused on C#.NET with XML and lately I have been doing a bit of PowerShell on the side.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
18 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 at 21:38
- Software Engineering 10.5k 10.5k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 578 578 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 131 131 22 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 127 127 33 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 104 What should be the http status code for "Service not available in your area" error?
- 78 How to develop excellent software with agile methods?
- 39 Why is the logical NOT operator in C-style languages "!" and not "~~"?
- 20 How can I discourage sharing internal API keys within a company?
- 17 Is using parameter names that differ from type names only by casing considered a bad practice in C#?
- 13 Is it possible to define all bitwise operators using a 'bitwise nand' similar to how all boolean logic can be built using just 'boolean nand'?
- 12 Design pattern for inter-dependent values
- View more network posts →