Developer for over 30 years (I started counting when I was doing MSX BASIC on a home computer), mostly in a Microsoft Windows environment. I still remember a little VB, C++, database modeling and quite a bit of Delphi. Since the millennium change I have been focused on C#.NET with XML and lately I have been doing a bit of PowerShell on the side.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
18 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 at 7:38
- Software Engineering 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 560 560 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 131 131 22 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 112 112 33 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 104 What should be the http status code for "Service not available in your area" error?
- 78 How to develop excellent software with agile methods?
- 17 Is using parameter names that differ from type names only by casing considered a bad practice in C#?
- 13 Is it possible to define all bitwise operators using a 'bitwise nand' similar to how all boolean logic can be built using just 'boolean nand'?
- 12 Design pattern for inter-dependent values
- 12 Is Scrum incompatible with public tenders?
- 11 inheritance and polymorphism decrease readability
- View more network posts →