If I challenge you it's a sign of respect. Please do not take offense. If I didn't think your thoughts are valuable I wouldn't bother.
I have a pet peeve about rhetorical questions. When I ask a question it's a question. When I make a statement it won't be followed by a question mark.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 at 22:15
- Software Engineering 16.6k 16.6k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 2.9k 2.9k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 158 Is it unethical for me to not tell my employer I’ve automated my job?
- 102 Is there a name for the (anti- ) pattern of passing parameters that will only be used several levels deep in the call chain?
- 60 Buying from an aggressive salesperson
- 59 A government agency sent our website admin an email that our website had been defaced
- 56 What do you call an action that is less serious than a "crime" (that is not illegal, just against rules)?
- 54 How can I deal with the blame-game played by my colleague in office?
- 53 What is the purpose of a dedicated build machine?
- View more network posts →