Connect with me: LinkedIn
Core technical expertise: Git, OOP, Java, iOS (Swift, Objective-C), Xcode, iOS Configurations, Android (Java, Kotlin), System Design, Application Architecture, Development Processes, Testability.
Special interest: Information Theory, Astronomy, Probability, Theory of Relativity, Randomness
I am a strong believer of simplicity and code clarity
**Short Bio:** Throughout over 9 years of experience on mobile software development, I have acquired a deep understanding on how to overcome the real hurdles of developing performant, robust, testable and maintainable applications from the requirement analysis to the architecture, design, development, continuous integration and continuous deployment. I have a strong fascination for CLEAN coding and SOLID principles. Problem solving is my passion regardless if its design related or architectural and I value the passion for problem solving minds. Usability, especially user intuitive and interactive UX for front ends and fault tolerance for backends are my prime concerns on developing any product. More importantly I enjoy Software Engineering and solely believe that this profession suits best for me.
- Stack Overflow 30.8k 30.8k 2121 gold badges140140 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Astronomy 931 931 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 499 499 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 471 471 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Philosophy 374 374 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 311 How to use ADB Shell when Multiple Devices are connected? Fails with "error: more than one device and emulator"
- 245 What is the difference between "px", "dip", "dp" and "sp"?
- 135 What is the difference between 'git pull' and 'git fetch'?
- 118 Install IPA with iTunes 12
- 115 Android: notifyDataSetChanged(); not working
- 109 do while loop in Swift
- 66 How to remove border of the navigationBar in swift?
- View more network posts →