- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 421 421 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 407 407 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 403 403 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 How could I make the results of a yes/no vote inaccessible unless it's unanimous in the affirmative, without a trusted third party?
- 30 Given a specific computer system, is it possible to estimate the actual precise run time of a piece of Assembly code
- 22 Should I keep asking candidates to include a specific word to filter out candidates who didn't pay attention to the job ad?
- 20 Early 2000s movie about time travel, protagonist travels back to save girlfriend, then into multiple points in future
- 16 Is it an official rule that interference in Monopoly requires paying $50 to free parking?
- 15 How do I accept an array as an ASP.NET MVC controller action parameter?
- 15 Is this a pure function?
- View more network posts →